Please complete the following form to register for the upcoming webcast "How HR Managers can Avoid the Dangers of Social Networks." We will never disclose or sell your email to a 3rd party.
Thank you for registering for "How HR Managers can Avoid the Dangers of Social Networks" on October 10, 2012, from 11:30 AM - 1 PM EDT. In this complimentary webcast, Lisa Harpe, Ph.D. and Christy Kiely, Esq. will discuss the following:
- Laws enforced by both the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
- How to avoid disparate treatment and disparate impact
- Recordkeeping requirements if you are a federal contractor
- Recommendations for safely using these sources throughout your hiring process
- How to address employee use and abuse of social media sites
- How to draft and implement effective social media policies
We look forward to your participation in this complimentary event. Please forward to your team.
Workforce Compliance & Diversity Team